Hi, I'm Sinem.
I'm a 26 year old strategic and UX/UI designer from Stuttgart, Germany.
What I do:
I am a graduate (M.A.) from the Hochschule für Gestaltung (University of Applied Sciences) Strategic DesignSchwäbisch Gmünd Germany.
I have worked at Robert Bosch GmbH, Daimler TSS and Daimler Mobility AG. My expertise includes UX Design, prototyping, strategic design.
I design and prototype user friendly interfaces with structure which works on every device. To work with Design Thinking methods is a very important part of how I work.
But that's not all. I work with a strategy which is mixed by research, management and design to have the best outcome on a project.
Other than that here is a short overview about my skills:
- Print Design - (poster, editorials, flyers, etc.)
- Screen Design - (apps, websites, other interactive applications)
- Prototyping - (Flinto, Principle, Figma, Marvel, Axure, Sketch, Adobe XD, Origami Studio)
- Adobe Creative Suite - (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, After Effects, XD, Premiere,
- 3D Modelling - (Cinema 4D)
- User Experience and Design Thinking methods, User Testing (planning,
- Photography and filming - (Digital photography, 4K movies)